Terrarium TV is the best free online streaming app you can come across. There may be many other good online streaming services and apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime TV which let you stream and watch your favorite movies and TV series. But they all come with a price. Whereas, in the case of Terrarium TV, it’s all free. Now, you don’t need to pay a single penny for your favorite TV series and movies. The only thing you need to do however has a good internet connection and install the Terrarium TV app on your Android device.
The Terrarium TV app has been only developed and released to be run on android platform OS. However, you can also run and use it on other platforms like Windows and Mac OS operating systems too. But, in order to do so, you need to follow certain methods and install one or two application software on your devices where you want to run the Terrarium TV app. I’ll be walking you through these steps in the following below sections to come.
Now, the reason why Terrarium TV have been able to make quite a name and reputation for itself is due to its regularly updated features and functions. Moreover, the app lets you smoothly stream your movies and TV shows in fine HD qualities in 1080p resolutions. This feature is normally very difficult to be found in such free apps. Thus, turning the Terrarium TV app into a truly worthy free alternative to other premium stream services like Netflix and Amazon Prime TV.
Also, the new Terrarium TV app comes with an extra feature which lets you now watch your favorite TV shows and movies along with subtitles. You can now fetch or simply load a subtitle file for the movies and series with the app itself and get your subtitles displayed on the screen. This is truly a great leap for Terrarium TV to improve their user experience and overall quality.
Features of Terrarium App:
- The Terrarium TV app comes with three types of default video players you can choose from, namely – YesPlayer which is said to have fewer ads, MX Player and VLC Player. Thus, giving you a wide variety of options to choose from while deciding which player to stream your movies and shows on. There was on the more Built-in player named ExoPlayer which sadly has been discontinued due to some technical reasons.
- The Terrarium TV app provides links from popular stream providers like Putlocker and 12 other such providers to let you stream HD content on it. Many providers include high-quality content which is in 1080px. Hence, making the user experience a truly quality experience.
- The app lets you download movies and TV shows on your devices to be watched later. This feature is really helpful in cases when you have a fluctuating Internet connectivity that may not allow you to stream videos properly and smoothly.
- This app comes with full support for Chromecast and another such casting service which lets you cast your favorite movies and shows very easily on a more wider and larger screen now.
How does Terrarium TV work?
Terrarium TV works on a very simple working principle which lets you stream content online from external links provided by third-party online streaming services. While looking for a movie or TV show you will be provided with a number of links. These links are actually fetched or retrieved from other online streaming sites or services which allow free streaming of videos and movies.
Thus, to keep it short Terrarium TV is just the middleman or platform where you can watch and stream your favorite and most desired movies and TV shows from such online websites and services without having to visit the actual website or services. This way you can do all your online streaming in a single place without having to move here and there. Also, due to this reason, the TERRARIUM TV apk file comes in such a small downloadable size of only 22.5 MB.
Bug Fixes in Terrarium TV:
The current version Terrarium TV 1.9.10 comes with quite a number of bug fixes and resolved issues which have helped to greatly increase the performance and efficiency of the app. Some of the bug fixes you will find in the new versions are as follows:
- On a number of occasions, TERRARIUM TV users have reported that TV seasons scraping would fail. The bug causing this issue has been fixed.
- Many broken links and poor providers have been either disabled or fixed and updated to give you a more convincing service.
- Comes with a lot of crash fixes and other bug fixes which might have caused the sudden crash of the app in certain devices.
- There have been a number of reports on the earlier versions that while searching for links the app would fail or stop working. This bug has been totally taken care of and fixed in this version.
How to Download Terrarium TV Apk on Android:
In this guide, we explain each and every step properly so that you can properly download and install the Terrarium TV app on your respective Android devices.
Step I – We will need to download the apk file. You can do this from the given link below.
Step IV – Once you are inside the Terrarium TV app, you may be prompted with a message asking whether you want to allow Terrarium TV to access photos, media, and files on your device. If you want to download movies later on then it is advised that you click on the “Allow” button.Step V – Then next you may be prompted with another message asking you which video player you want to keep as the default player to play your movies and videos. Once done selecting, click on “Next” to go on further. Step VI – After that, you will get a Disclaimer message describing how the Terrarium TV app contains and how it works. You can go through it if you want or just go and click on the “Accept” button. Step VII – Once done with all that then you are all set to go. Now simply start exploring the app interface and select what TV shows you want to stream or whatever movies you want to enjoy.
Now, let us look at some of the pre-requisites which need to be met in order to run the TERRARIUM TV app smoothly and well on one’s Android device. The system requirements the TERRARIUM TV apk need to run properly on an android OS are as follows:
- Android version – Android V4.0.10 and higher
- RAM – 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space – 40MB (Preferred)
Apart from these system requirements you also need to have a good and fast internet connectivity in order to smoothly stream and play videos online.
How to Download Terrarium TV on Windows PC:
If you want to run Terrarium TV on a PC running on a Windows Operating System, then that is very possible too. Even though, there is no version of the Terrarium TV app for Windows. Still, there are provisions of running and using this app on a Windows system. All you need to is install a good android emulator application on your respective PC systems and you will be able to run such android apps easily on your respective systems. And thus, today I ll be discussing about such an android emulator called BlueStacks emulator which we will be using to run our Terrarium TV app on a Windows Operating System.
Let us then look at some of the minimum and recommend requirements needed to be fulfilled in order to run the Bluestack application properly.
Guide For BlueStacks emulator on Windows:
Here I ll be walking your through each and every steps needed to be able to successfully install and run the BlueStacks emulator app on your Windows system.
Step I – We need to first download the BlueStacks Emulator installation file from its official website. You can go there by clicking on the Below link.
Step IV – The application will take some time to initialize. Then after the initialization process is done, you will most probably be asked to setup your Google account.
Step V – Here we will need to log in with our Google Email ID. If you do not have a Gmail account that it would be a good idea to create one for yourself now.
Step VI – Once you have logged in, you will receive the following message as shown below. Now, simply click on the “Start using BlueStacks” button and you have a virtual android device on your system, ready for your disposal.
Install Terrarium Tv on Windows with Bluestacks:
After successfully installing the BlueStacks emulator on your system. Now, we can head on to installing Terrarium TV on Windows and running it with the help of the BlueStacks emulator. In this guide we ll be looking into each step needed to download and install the Terrarium TV app on our respective Windows System.
Step I – Firstly, we need to download the Terrarium TV apk file from the following link given below.
Step III – After the above step, your installation will automatically take place. Give it some time to install itself properly.
Step IV – Once the installation is complete. Then after this the rest of the steps is the same as discussed in the earlier section of Terrarium TV on Android installation. All you need to do now is click on the app and run it.
This way you are able to successfully install and run the Terrarium TV app on a Windows system with the help of BlueStacks emulator.
- Operating Systems : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2
- Minimum RAM : 2GB
- Recommended RAM : 4GB and above
- Recommended Hard Disk Space : 40GB
- Recommended Graphics : Intel HD 5200 or higher
The above points list out the minimum and recommended requirements needed to be fulfilled or checked before you want to install and run the BlueStack application on your system. Once, all is checked we can head to the next section.
How to Download Terrarium TV on iOS (iPhone/iPad):
First, you need to download vShare. This App allows downloading paid apps free on iOS. By clicking on below link to download for Terrarium Tv.